Tuesday, March 15, 2011

TEMPERA'S KIDS

Last fall I bred my favorite doe Tempera to Dancing Angels Tempo for a linebreeding on South Campus Temperance. Tempera had a difficult birth but fortunately everyone is healthy and happy now. The breeding turned out extrememely well, and I will probably be repeating it this year and hoping for doe kids.


Dancing Angels Eli - white with buckskin buckling. Super sharp looking with an excellent hind end assembly. Really nice buck. He has already found a home as a herd sire.





My personal favorite this year, Dancing Angels Abe. White with gold buckling, smaller and more refined than his brother. Abe is an absolute love, and I think he has potential to make a good herd sire. I will be growing him out a bit more before making a decision on him.




No comments:

Post a Comment