Monday, March 7, 2011

KIDS FOR SALE

Patch - black and white moonspotted wether (Yoko x Obama). Very flashy. $75 SOLD
Idol - golden buckskin with moonspots (Yoko x Obama). Nice personality and gorgeous to look at. Available as a wether. $100 SOLD

Bucky - buckskin wether with white belly spot (Yoko x Obama). VERY sweet, as personable as a bottle baby although dam-raised. $75 SOLD

Florence - dark buckskin doeling with frosted ears and white on her poll and belly (Yoko x Obama). Small and refined with a dynamite personality. She is the only doe kid I've had born so far this year. $200 SOLD
E-mail dancing_angels211@yahoo.com if interested.

2 comments:

  1. Hi , I am very interested in the little doe Florence and also Idol. Please let me know if one or both are still available.
    Thanks Barb
    crazyacrefarm@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi , I was wondering if your doe's have kidded yet? I am still interested.
    Thanks Barb

    ReplyDelete