Tuesday, February 1, 2011

FOR SALE -- PROMISEDLAND RC OBAMA



Small, coming two year old buck from Promisedland show and milk lines available for sale. $350 OBO. Can be delivered to lower MI the end of February at no extra charge. He is very fertile and has produced quads and multiples that are equally as flashy and dairy. Dam is ARMCH/GCH Caesar's Villa LV Breezy 1*M. She was #8 in 2010 for milk production, #4 for butterfat production and #5 for protein in ADGA with a production record of 4-08 305 1060 77 54. She classified E90(VEEE). Sire is Rosasharn TL Cauldron *S(E90).
Contact dancing_angels211@yahoo.com for more information.



2 comments:

  1. Hi Karen,

    I am interested in the buck you have for sale, or if he is sold I would be interested in a roxie doeling if she has one you are not going to keep. You have some lovely goats. I am in NE ohio so it would not be difficult to get him.
    Cindy
    ddnigeriangoats@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for selling Obama to me! I can't wait to get him home. It was so nice talking to you and I can't wait to see the kids that he sires for you, I bet they are going to be beautiful!

    THANKS!
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete